by Alison Schutt with bureau^proberts
Bureau⌃proberts collaborated with Alison Schutt for her studio Haasch to design an office paper recycling bin using waste paper from this architecture business.
Buy a bio bin online now
[wp_cart:Bio bin:price:[Resin|With Resin,44.00|Without Resin,22.00]:shipping:[Shipping|Standard Shipping,20.00]:end]
Bio-bin – A hand made office paper bin using waste office paper that can be reused or discarded into the office paper recycling bin. This product is designed to be recycled.
Bio-bin (sealed with bio resin) – A hand made office paper bin using waste office paper that is designed for longevity (crafted using a bio resin). The bio-bin sealed with bio resin is NOT recyclable.
Approximate Dimensions: 350mm h x 250mm diameter.
- To reuse office waste paper which identifies the need for recycling in office environments and highlights the personal impact we have on recycling;
- To reuse office waste paper before it is recycled extending the life of the paper;
- To design a bin that uses primarily waste office paper and minimal other resources;
- To design a bin that merges art and design;
- To design a product can be discarded in an office paper recycling bin;
- To involve local communities and to give back to these communities.
If you are interested in buying a bin and / or having your office paper converted to bins please call 0419757867 or email email@example.com
About Bio resin
This bio resin has been made using:
1) Industrial Pine Oils Sourced as a co-product from the paper pulp industry, Entropy’s pine-based feed stocks are an economic alternative to traditional petrochemicals and provide unique mechanical properties in their resins, such as improved adhesion and elasticity. Their patent pending Super Sap technology is the secret to unlocking these properties.
2) Waste and Non-Food Grade Vegetable Oils By-products of bio-fuels production provide a green chemistry route to one of the main components in Entropy’s epoxy production. This renewable feedstock replaces additional petrochemical components in their resins with rapidly renewable resources.
It has reduced Environmental and Health Impacts by significantly reducing CO2 and greenhouse gas emissions - Green chemistry eliminates harmful by-products - Reduced power and water consumption. It reduces harmful by-products such as chlorinated hydrocarbons and has lowered sensitising components for increased user safety.